Welcome to GWP - Driving the training and skills agenda across Gloucestershire and Wiltshire
Gloucestershire and Wiltshire Partnership (GWP) is a non-incorporated association that was set up in 2007 and is a membership network of training providers who have Education & Skills Funding Agency, ESFA, DWP or Local Authority contracts or sub-contracts to deliver 16-19 and adult learning programmes.
Membership comprises FE colleges, independent training providers and voluntary and community sector organisations who deliver in the local authority areas of Swindon, Wiltshire and Gloucestershire. Members deliver a range of training provision, including apprenticeships, maths, English, ESOL, Foundation Learning, Study Programmes, Traineeships, employability skills, adult learning, Foundation Degrees and work-based learning.
Use the Provider Search 'provider search' tab to find out which partnership members deliver which provision.
Members have access to a range of services:
• Membership and user group MEETINGS, which include updates and presentations on topical subjects
• Updates and information on local, regional and national FUNDING opportunities
• Access to local FUNDING pots of money. In the past this has included funding for promoting training to local employers, being involved in Have a Go events, discrete projects and apprenticeship IAG presentations
• NETWORKING with other training providers to develop working relationships, joint funding applications and dissemination of good and effective practice
• Free and heavily discounted LOCAL TRAINING workshops on a range of subjects
• Presenting a UNITED VOICE to the funding agencies
• Working closely with and sitting on strategy groups with the LEPs and Local Authorities.
• Having a say in LOCAL DECISION MAKING such as learning campaigns, determining priorities for European Strategic Investment Funds (ESIF)
• Dissemination of INFORMATION and UPDATES on learning, training and government policy
• Promotion of your TRAINING through the website, and presentations to stakeholders
• Access to DISCOUNTED products and services. Click on the discounts tab of the website.
• Promotion of TRAINING PROVISION through the website, a variety of media and presentations to stakeholders
Membership of GWP is via an annual subscription which runs from April to March.
The annual subscription fee for Training Providers and other organisations to join the network in 2020 / 2021 is £450 (reductions may apply for prompt payment)
New members may join part way through the year at reduced subscription fees
GWP is part of the South West Training Provider Network (SWTPN) which comprises the chairs / managers of each of the 4 sub-regional networks in the South West. The SWTPN meets regularly and works closely in partnership. Since the change in the Skills Funding Agency areas, GWP also works closely with the other networks in the Southern Division.
GWP’s vision is to:
• endorse and promote learning and equality of opportunity for all;
• establish a proactive and consultative forum for 16-19 and adult learning providers
• consider and discuss strategic 16-19 and adult learning provision and priorities
• receive views and feedback from interested parties and to signpost items of value to partners; and
• actively communicate the network’s views and conclusions to local, regional and national bodies in the 16-19 and adult learning sectors.
GWP Privacy Notice View Document
For further information, contact Mike Holliday, Partnership Manager,
M: 0789 6759014, E: email@example.com, W: www.gw-partnership.ac.uk.
Apprenticeship Vacancies RSS Feeds...
Click links below to subscribe